Lead ESD Consultant
Provide professional ESD consulting services and solutions to a range of clients Lead Green Star, NABERS, and other sustainability assessments Collaborative and innovative work environment
Powered by CADDS Group.
We are looking for a Lead ESD Consultant to join our Melbourne team and play a pivotal role in advancing environmentally sustainable design (ESD) solutions.
What You'll Be Doing
As an experienced ESD Consultant with CADDS Group, you'll have the chance to:
- Provide professional ESD consulting services and solutions to a range of clients.
- Analyse data, find solutions and present results effectively.
- Assist in planning and coordinating ESD-related activities.
- Contribute to the overall success and profitability of the team.
- Enhance the design capability within the ESD team, focusing on Building Physics, Energy Modelling, and Performance Analysis.
- Lead Green Star, NABERS, and other sustainability assessments.
- Conduct energy analysis and modelling tasks.
- Perform building physics modelling, including assessments related to daylight, microclimate, facade performance, and thermal comfort.
- Prepare project reports and digital deliverables for clients, summarising ESD outcomes and offering strategic design recommendations.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A recognised degree in engineering, sustainability, or the built environment.
- 4 to 8 years of industry experience, focusing on ESD,
- Thorough knowledge of local building codes and standards related to sustainability and ESD practices.
- Proven track record in developing sustainable design strategies, from concept to post-occupancy evaluation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for clear and effective interaction with clients, team members, and stakeholders.
- The ability to collaborate effectively within a team setting, offering guidance and support to graduate and junior colleagues when required.
- Proficiency in conducting the full Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) process, using tools like eTool.
- Excellent time management and teamwork abilities, ensuring efficient project execution and fostering collaboration within the team and across departments.
- Strong capabilities in building physics modelling, covering assessments related to daylight, microclimate, facade performance, and thermal comfort.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive project reports and digital deliverables, summarising ESD outcomes and offering strategic design recommendations.
At CADDS Group, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities for all employees and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ Community, mature workers, people with disabilities, and people from different cultural backgrounds.